View Single Post
Old 2006-05-22, 11:54   Link #21
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Morino Ichigo from Onegai series is a longtime favorite support character, with Evangeline closely behind. Ichigo is wise beyond her actual age, rather insightful, careful and very humane... Morino edges out from Evangeline to me with how she choose to intereact with the world comparing to Eva. Kasuga Ayumu also stands out to me greatly for her unique outlook of the world. I love Nagato Yuki, Fate Testarossa, Ayase Yue alot too. Kamio Haruko though I have to say takes the crown with her struggles and tribulations forcing her to evolve... and having to meet the future when it is all said and done.

Male lead wise, it depends on what... Kyon gives me the greatest satiracal narriation, Masaru-san and Onsokumaru for sheer humor, Shiratori Ryuushi, Negi Springfield and Kunisaki Yukito for sheer compassion. Kenshin of course stands out quite a bit and Porco Rosso, for being a humanist.

Female lead... Takamachi Nanoha and Shina Hikaru for being towers of strength, Suzumiya Haruhi for her incredable antics and mind, Rebecca Miyamoto in her sharp tongue, Kamio Misuzu for her anguish and preserverence, Chibi Maruko as the great satirist.

Male support, Alex Louis Armstrong, Archer Emiya and Mae Hughes for being humane... Pazu for his courage (I don't have alot of favs. in this catagory).

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote