View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 21:20   Link #10
JPblueser
Guitarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
That scene at the beginning of the episode with Ruri talking to the birds about something - who is she supposed to be, Mea Kurosaki? Technically, she is, but the mystery of what exactly Ruri's doing here has thickened. Quite enjoyed this one, looking forward to what happens next.
I have a feeling Ruri was talking to only one bird in particular, and that one doesn't seem to be a normal bird, so to speak.

Truth is... this episode just confirmed she's up to no good.

If anyone remembers what the "Black Camellia" is, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I'll quote what I said on another forum.

Hayate no Gotoku as a whole changed a lot over time. The classic "happy-go-lucky" period, full of parodies and craziness ended a LONG time ago. You can't expect the series to be the same it was 3 or 5 years ago. Things changed. Comedy isn't the main thing anymore. You may or may not like that, but that's how it is. It has been like this ever since the driving plot behind the series was presented to the manga readers a few years ago.

And now, it's time for the anime fans to experience that transition.

They actually seem to be warming up for something even bigger. This not the whole thing. At least not yet, so have a little bit of faith on the production staff.