View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 07:31   Link #44
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.
Where did you get that the Queen and the Heaven Bladers knew evreything about it and tolerated it? In the anime hasn't been shown so far and in the manga (Missing Mail at least) it's evident the queen sent Layfon to exile and nothing more. Is there something in the novels about this?
Regarding Layfon not being the strongest: this is probably true at this point of time, but someone who read the novels pointed out that Layfon's pecularity is that he can copy others' techniques very fastly and so he has much more potential to grow than the other Heaven Blades, who are all older than him. Besides I don't recall the numbering of the Heaven Blades reflect their true strength in battle like, let's say, Bleach.