View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 12:20   Link #100
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
This is the thing... This so called compromise seems too extreme to me. For all the crap that happens in the end to make sense, a proper narrative is necessary. The only way I can see this change making sense throughout the final arc is if they have decided to drastically change how it is played out.

Whatever complaints you're seeing about animation or art style is the extreme minority. I personally only notice one or two at best about that per week. So I really don't understand why there are so many counter complaints about it.

About the flow, I'm just going to stop talking about it among anime only viewers since most/all of them don't really know where me or others are coming from.

But do you seriously find most of the gags funny? Sure there are a few nice ones here and there, but I find most of them flat.
Yes, I do find the gags funny. Let me ask you something instead. How do you know the extent of that certain compromise? You sound like you know everything about it. Ok, something you wanted to be hinted at was not hinted at yet. But there's plenty of episodes left to do it. Is it enough to already judge the direction of the story and say that certain plot device will be ignored in the anime? To me, it's not. So, am I missing something?
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote