View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 00:11   Link #399
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
damn, the last read made me realize that the academic intelligence is inversely proportional to common sense in this series.

@Teh_Ping
Didn't read any part in the Authors Notes indicating a part time or maybe i just miss it, but i do remember that I've have read about are pillow cases, noodle sauce, the definition of uke, the library incident and the bidet story. And this series is just a part-time job? That's just plain Wow
Not to say it's indicated directly, but when you can mention about what you do at work, with all the office experience involving the sou-uke and stuff, I suppose it can be deduced that yeah, this is a part-time writing job for him. (This author notes is rather tame though.), and 10.5 is even tamer with the content (think Fami got complains of it or something )

3rd question is stupidly funny and funnily stupid, I must say. It really says a whole lot when KOGURE AOI (READ: GYMNASTICS! GYMNASTICS!) is the only one with decent common sense amongst the 3rd years. If anyone wants me to do a translator commentary (read, snarking) here, I'll gladly do so.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote