View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 12:42   Link #8042
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post

1. During the meeting between Charles and Marianne, Lelouch's geass symbol appeared in both of his eyes, which are high enough for Lelouch to take the Code of the Geass giver.

2. Since Lelouch never took C.C.'s Code, we must assume that his father slapped his Code unto his son when he grabbed his neck.

3. As we have seen with C.C.'s scar at the base of her heart, this would mean that the Code could only be activated when the heart is pierced with a sharp object. The Geass user dies and awaken once the Code is activated.

4. Suzaku killed Lelouch in the same manner. Nunnally felt his hand and got a flashback of all of his memories. The same thing happened when Lelouch felt C.C.'s hand and got a glimpse of her past memories.

All of this could prove that Lelouch is alive as an immortal like C.C. since her wish was for Lelouch to make her happy instead of wanting to die.

Personally, I hope that the new Code Geass movies as a remake of Lelouch of the Rebellion with a different ending as an alternate to Zero's Requiem.
Nunnally can feel anyone's mind, so it was not like Lelouch touching CC.

I know this is going round and round but I got to say this again. If Lelouch faked his death, it would make him really evil, which he is not.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote