Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 16:23   Link #14848
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Actually to be fair there's a good few tropes already running in this series, and its quite likely a few more will pop up. I mean you've already got Gin and Heiji as the resident lolifans and 'Crouching Moron Hidden Badasses' (and perhaps Fuhai), Alucard just screams 'Big Bad', Akuha seems to have 'Dragon' written all over her (hell she even has a Chinese origin, and oddly enough the Dragon is one of the symbols of China), and its quite possible before the end we'll get a few more examples in the likes of Heel-face-Turns, and the possibility of a Starcream or the like (Hell, Kiria and Hokuto...they're aligned with FT, but who knows what they're actually up to).
Moka might even classify for 'Glowing Eyes of Doom', and with his constant refusal to die when he really should, Tsukune probably at least used to count as a 'Badass Normal', although he's kinda outgrown that now with his development into some sort of Shinso vampire hybrid, or whatever the hell he's become...seriously someone give him a cape, he deserves it after all he's taken haha he's definately 'taken a few levels in badass' to become what he is now, potentially one of the most powerful Ayashi we've seen.
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-07-05 at 16:36.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote