View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 12:50   Link #15
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's funny how the episodes I like the least are the ones the majority seem to like the most. The romance in this anime just bores the shit out of me. And it's not that I don't like romance. I've watched and enjoyed my share of romance anime.

However, here, I just don't care about any of the potential pairings. I kind of liked Ohana x Ko at first, until they made all a melodrama out of it and have Ohana unable to make up her mind (oh look, she changed her mind AGAIN. At this point, I wouldn't surprised if right before confessing to Ko next week, she decides she doesn't like him after all).

Things I loved in this ep: Satsuki's conversation with her daughter and that little message she wrote for the wedding ( ), Sui's announcement, Nako in a wedding curtain dress
Takako looked so ugly compared to her... it was unfair to show Nako wearing it first. Not that anyone can compare to Nako anyway.

Waiting to see what will happen to Kisuisso now. If the anime ends with the inn closing down and Ohana just going back to Tokyo, I'm gonna rage hard.