Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 20:27   Link #68
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
So, they are going to be singing and fighting.......Moeblob Macross?

Bleh, was hoping the AKB49 manga to get animated.
Read closely, especially this translation of Kawamori's comment by a friend:

Quote:
日本が誇る伝統的なアニメーションに、最新のCG技術、そして、アイドル達の“プロ魂”を融合させて、笑い あり涙あり歌ありダンスありの感動的な作品をお届けし、世界中を元気にしたいと考えています。
彼女達のこまやかな表情や心情を、手描きのアニメーションならではのぬくもりでデフォルメして表現し、個性 を出していきながらも、ダイナミックでスピーディーなハイクオリティー映像作品に仕上げます。
ストーリーも全くのオリジナルで、斬新かつ誰にでも楽しめる物語になっています。
AKB48のメンバーと、ストーリーがどのように絡んでいくのか、ご期待下さい。

I am thinking of fusing the latest CG technology with the "professional spirits" of those idols into a traditional animation that Japan prides herself on, and delivering to the whole world a touching work in which there are laughters, tears and dances and raise the spirit of everyone.

I plan to express the subtle expression and feelings of those girls by undergoing them via deformation process with warmth that can only be made by hand-drawn animation. I want to come up with a high quality video work that is dynamic and speedy while the girls' individual character will also come out.

The story will also be thoroughly original. It will be a tale that is fresh and can be enjoyed by everybody.

Please stay tuned to find out how the AKB48 members and the story will get involved with each other.
As for that superb AKB49 manga (it's still ongoing, BTW), let's just hope it could also be picked up and turned into a show.