View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 23:31   Link #22016
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The new unit is a symbol of A. technology level and B. power.

Notice that Japan is a small country, but due to their Uchigane being the most produced and used I.S. model to date, so did their mass-produced not-quite-I.S. despite the cost of their unit (Quality over quantity, natch).

Contrast to Russian and their cheap-and-cheerful, simple but reliable frames, and yet they developed esoteric unit like Mysterious Lady, who has the power of CONTROLLING WATER! This is a strategy of dualism, as Russian produce both low end and high end stuff IRL so the market can be broaden.

USA Always ended up with top tier units with expectedly expensive cost, this resulting low production output despite their massive industry. When they switch to moderate approach, they somewhat succeed creating multirole units with reasonable cost.

And France... well, let's say unless they can cause hype by using 3rd Gen, they can say goodbye to international market. Other countries in Europe already knew about this and merged to create Europa Universalis, German went solo but considering their militaristic nature, they managed to get upper hand anyway.