View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 12:42   Link #163
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Yeah that'd do wonders for the plot. Despite, perhaps in irony, saying they should thank Aizen, the Vaizard have many times expressed hate and disgust for him.

I hope the series go on, less plot fu and more character developement, and that a new crop of enemies, Arrancar'd Vastolordes, appears, forcing the captains to band with the Vaizard, and become Hollowified themselves.

By the way, any one know why nothing has been said about the traitor three becoming hollowified themselves? I though the point of Aizen betraying SS was so he could hollowify himself, and go beyond his limits, like Ichigo.
I had thought of Aizen being a secret savior, and the vizard joining him in his quest, whatever that may be...but I really just want Ichigo to go back to school, the beginning was the best after all. You don't see any super-heroes these days, it's like an endangered species, I found the Karakurizer filler very refreshing and hopefully there will be something more along those lines (at least not so much drama and hatred) in the future.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote