View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 11:16   Link #96
D3monicWolv3s

I really don't believe any of the family members are capable of carrying 6 bodies from the house to that shed alone. Even if its two people doing it. They had to kill, move the bodies, (possibly clean up), mess up Natushi's door, and write the symbol on the shed. Seems like to much work for one person to me. I'm imagining 3-8 people to make this whole thing happen. I'm curious if there were signs of a struggle/damage/blood left inside the house. If it was Beatrice, I can't imagine her moving the bodies herself. Unless she used magic, or had help.

As for Rudolfs death, maybe the others who died knew as well. Rosa didn't look well before hitting Maria, but that could be because of Krauss from the previous discussion. Anyways in horror movies characters try to stay together if they know they are going to die, thinking they have a better chance at survival. (well typically the smart ones stay in a group... the ones who run off typically die, which is odd since Eva and her husband left, and didn't die)