View Single Post
Old 2009-08-31, 04:57   Link #72
Da~Mike

First off, a big Thank You to ickem & co for providing all these interesting little titbits of this rather intriguing light novel.
I couldn't find these books in the Singaporean Kinokuniya when I was over there some time ago on holiday and even if I did find them, it'd take me 3-5 times longer to read through them (or maybe even longer) since Kanji is a definite nightmare for me to translate.

After watching through the 8 anime episodes so far, and then reading the extra bits here, it really does seem that they've cut out a lot of, perhaps the more interesting character development from the utterly bizarre conversations these characters have. And it's not only their conversations but their nature... I wonder how many people would ever talk or do things the way that Senjougahara and Araragi do...

Just a general question now if I may: how many chapters on average constitute a single animated episode so far?
While I would think that it would follow the standard 1 chapter per episode, I've read that the books for this series are double the size of other light novels, and I'm guessing would probably contain far more material for each particular 'arc'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Wait...
Spoiler:

Seriously?
I second that... but rather with a "What the bloody hell??"
Or perhaps that's Senjougahara's scheming test for her 'beloved' Araragi. Could well be the 'How devoted to her is he really?'.
Da~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote