View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 11:12   Link #140
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffff, I love Material-S and Material-L. I think I'd flip if there were more than three DLC charas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
mmmm, as tempting as that may be, i still stray away from ordering directly from Japan just so i don't incur customs fee since i'm a chicken. i used to order like mad from amazon.jp, but then i found out that people get crazy fees from the customs which was practically the price of the goods itself. i'd rather play it safe than sorry and order it from a place where customs won't be something to worry about.
You live somewhere where there's custom & duty fees, too? D:

The Fate one is actually marketplace, so you're from someone else and not Amazon itself. You might get away with paying no custom & duty fees depending on your country. iirc, Canada is up to 60$ duty free, but 20$ if it's not a gift. So yeah, I apparently got taxed 15$ for the Nanoha OST from Amazon, lolol. That standard handling fee of what I think is at least 5$ is what rapes cheaper items. Buying in bulk when ordering directly from Amazon/HMV is better than ordering them one by one with CDJapan or YesAsia.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote