View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 21:52   Link #4461
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It's not them trying to adopt her into the Seishuinns. This solution is actually offered by Ena, not someone else. Ena was trying to save Yuri from relentless gossip and other insults. There are many who just think that Yuri's trash simply because her family is pretty insignificant in the magic world.Like ReaperxKingx said,it's surprising that Godou isn't angry, considering that if not for his campione status, he would have been treated far worst than Yuri. They were not only insulting his sex friend, by also himself as well as all those who are related to him.
I'll agree he would have every reason to be royaly pissed but then again this pretty common among those types of circles so I doubt he was surprised by the attitude. Plus the establishment over there had already tried to get rid of Erica and Liliana once because they weren't Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Although Ena offered it, the entire Noble upper class will jump on the wagon to ensure this will happen so the caste system will not change. Nobles thrive on wanting to be thought of people better of everyone else and the thought of that stopping will ensure actions to prevent it by almost all means.
I agree with you there it's an easy way for them to keep the status qou and not run the risk any risk.

Quote:
As for Gundamfan's statement of Godou won't be able to not stop it, that applies to only the people he cares and know such as Erica or Lucretia when they do things to him, if it is someone like arrogant Nobles where he does not have any relations with does the same thing. Well lets say this may be one of the few times where Godou's treating everyone friendly (well except for a few notable Campiones and Gods, but hey they are not just everyone) will not apply here. Which I say will be very interesting.
It would be interesting and alot of fun if Godou did go wrath of god on the nobles I just don't see it happening. I mean look at Ena they sent Godou a crazy woman who tries to kill Erica, makes it prefectly clear she also intends to get rid of Liliana, Godou gets sucked into the netherworld. So what action did he take in response to that besides adding Ena to his harem which was there goal from the begining.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote