Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 09:29   Link #2637
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
I think I will get a PzIV to try out the HEAT derp.
WHOA! Kimi leaving the British line is something I never imagined would happen!

So, on another note, my performance last night was mixed .. started off great, with a nice streaky 70-80% win rate and then plummeted way way down and ultimately, ended up about flat if not a game or two down. So here are a few "note to self" statements:

1) Multitasking work and gaming usually don't do well -- when I don't pay attention to what the tank composition is before the map loads means I usually do worse
2) Tied to #1, but in general, when I start getting impatient in general (or frustrated), but in particular when I rush between a game and some other task .. ie. "Hurry up and finish this round so I can go work/make-out-with-lady/eat dinner .." it likely means I'll start doing worse
3) When you're in a hot streak in a tank, and you're in the groove, TOP XP in multiple games and winning -- don't suddenly switch tanks cause you're feeling lucky. There's a reason you're doing well, you have a feel for the tank and it's capabilities .. going from KT to Cromwell to Black Prince to Pz4 really messes up your tempo sometimes ..

Oh, and .. THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

Last edited by willx; 2013-02-07 at 09:45.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote