View Single Post
Old 2013-04-18, 20:02   Link #255
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
I don't think he used some method to outsmart hashi, i think he was more or less left for dead before the real final blow could be delivered.
He had to use it because it was his plan. His plan was to make infinite tsukiyomi, for that he needed the rinnegan which also allowed him to fully read the stone tablet that talks about the 10-tails and the Gedo Mazo, and he knew well that the rinnegan is not possible without the cells of hashirama, so he had to take them. We didn't see how he took those cells but we know that Hashirama had an amazing healing ability, so we can assume that at one point he managed to hit Hashirama and then i guess Hashirama healed his wound but Madara took the opportunity to take a sample from the wound. It's more interesting how he managed to survive, if it were a genjutsu than later Hashirama and others would have discovered that it's a fake body, since he didn't have Zetsu yet. Or maybe he pulled something similar to Danzou, a seal that destroys the body, however it was not the real body, so the seal conveniently destroyed the evidence. Or the whole evidence destroying seal could be a genjutsu. Madara had the time to make a plan and the ability to execute it, the only thing he would not be able to do is to beat Hashirama.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote