View Single Post
Old 2013-06-30, 00:56   Link #30
vharxin

Kinda mixed feelings about this eps. Being a final eps for the 1st cour, it has the most noticable QUALITY on animation department. Yet strangely they still manage to do some good animation on 3dmg and some other battle scene. The OST is great as always though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyTitan View Post
Correction felt it was total crap. Choppy animations,Shit music, Shit stills,Crappy misplaced pop music, CRAP STORY DELAYING FLASH BACK. Crap recap on top of already long intro. My patience is becomeing very thin for this crap.Pointless filler that made every character involved look weak as crap 4 people in the top ten can't kill 1 freaking 7m class slow as ever titan bullshit,Not even bleach was this bad and that show is my go to reference for horrible anime that started good and became a turd sandwich.

Way overly censored getting real sick of this crap with censors gona go re watch gantz or a kenshin ova to get a good appreciation of what a blood bath is supposed to be. HOW DOES A MANGA THAT GROSS SO MUCH GET SUCH CRAPPY ANIMATIONS IS THIS A JOKE, I'm not laughing.
Lol calm down, boy. Eat a snickers.
vharxin is offline   Reply With Quote