View Single Post
Old 2010-08-30, 21:06   Link #16838
chounokoe

Send a message via MSN to chounokoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
And how exactly was that determined?
It is an assumption by one of the witch hunters, I think it was the professor with whom Ange met in EP4. He commented on how unlikely it was for one of the bottles to reach the shore so quickly if it had been sent out after the typhoon has started.
Of course he only says unlikely, but what reason would there be to insert that bit of trivia if it did not serve a purpose. It's too unnoticable for a red herring.

Quote:
No comments.
Why no comment? No evidence exists after the explosion incident anyway, so we could all call it quits if it weren't for those letters. If they are just an incidental coverup with a truth that noone would ever have suspected to be there, I'd find that cheap.
That would be like the culprit confessing, thinking the detective has uncovered his tracks, when everybody was short of accusing another person.

Quote:
Sorry, but you're dissolving into "I can call your theory cheap but you can't call mine cheap because I won't ever accept it can be called cheap." Two can play that game, only it's not particularly interesting and doesn't get anyone closer to the truth.
Not in the slightest.
I was questioning your theory because it has holes you can immediatly point at. I pointed them out before another might pick up on them because of the ammount of half-knowledge still flaoting around about EP7.
But it's a whole other business if you are deliberatley changing the ground that people are battling on. And excluding a whole Episode from the canon of the truth, just because the pieces in it do not fit into the truth you created in your head leads the whole series ad absurdum.
If you say 'one GM' is able to create a whole game full of lies, you can as well say every game is a lie. Isn't it all more fun if we all accept the pieces to the puzzle we have and work with them as they are, instead of slicing the pieces together so they fit my idea of the final picture?!