View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 17:35   Link #405
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Woah, quite the character turn there.

From 'I need to stay a lone wolf but be helpful and kind' to 'Realising that I should be helping everyone and suddenly turning into an arrogant guy' just like that I'm interested in what the next episode will show us. Perhaps it was an act? I wouldn't be surprised if he used the knowledge he knows to his advantage to keep him alive. He's pretty much saying "I know more than you, so keep me alive and i'll let you have some of my knowledge".

Maybe he really is just arrogant and everything up until that point was an act I myself doubt that though.
Well considering there have been several "show not tell" moments regarding his behavior like remembering Diabels death when the fight broke out and thinking "This is bad... at this rate..." then swallowing hard before he put on his show strongly suggests it was just an act to placate the volatile situation between the regular players and beta testers. So now the only guys that are going to be hated are the opportunist beaters and regular beta testers aren't going to be hated on sight.