View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 03:24   Link #5
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

OK, I ask it here instead.
I'm just wondering what are the victory conditions of that "game". I mean "leading the country in the right direction" and "saving the country" is the two things I seem to remember hearing, but both of this two are incredibly wide, cloudy, ungraspable concepts. What do they need to save it from, and/or which direction is considered right? (And what objectives they have to meet in order to be the winner?)

Edit: Well I don't actually think Saki would be a NEET now. She went to NY and DC as an university trip, and she is about to go to Job interview now. Which kinda implies she probably freshly graduated from the university. I would classify her as a just graduated, yet currently unemployed person.
However it might be possible she went to the US with ex-university friends, and she already finished (or stopped attending) university for some time now, but I don't believe that's the case. I have to add though, that the concept when is someone can be considered as a NEET, hikikomori, or freeter for that matter is rather vague to my understanding, so I might be wrong.

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-05-02 at 03:44.