View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 21:00   Link #234
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
If you're saving your analysis to other shows, then you're more or less admitting that you didn't bother to give much consideration into the character's complexity.
Not really. It just means I save my analysis for other shows, or, to put it even more simply, that I don't think this particular show deserves such attention to detail. Sorry, but this was a fun ride, not an extremely taxing one on the intellectual side, to be quite blunt. Note I'm still maintaining I deeply enjoyed the ride - don't sour it, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Previous posts carry enough detail for one to see the multi-dimensional personality, but I shall write a couple of things based on them.
And yet, all you did was provide me with examples of what the series did show us. There's not really much more to wonder about the characters, other than what we've been presented. Now, the novels are an altogether different matter, but I'm only talking about the anime.

In all honesty, feel free to continue your discussion. I was only stating my opinion on the matter, after being slighted for a joke.

Now, if you sincerely believe the characters in the shows I mentioned are more vanilla than the ones in CSR... well, we'll just have to agree to disagree, mate.