View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 22:53   Link #543
Team Rocket Elite

Asuna is strong but I don't feel like she's quite reaching the high expectations I had of her. 59.4% on Kurisu is only a little better than the 58.6% Yui (AB) got on Kurisu last year. It's not a bad performance but it's not one that inspires confidence in Asuna being able to win the Tiara. I'm tempted to say it might not even be good enough for a Circlet. Maybe Kurisu is stronger than last year, but I don't think it'll be by very much.

Kuroyukihime looks great with a big win over Mikan. There's a fair chance that it's actually Kuroyukihime who is the strongest in Nova right now.

Aragaki Ayase is the real deal. Before the tournament I wouldn't have expected Ayase to come that close to Charlotte. Now it's Charlotte who can't get close to Ayase. Ayase seems like she might now be just outside the Top 16 in terms of strength. That's pretty good for a character who I initially looked to be outside the Top 30 in strength.

Shana looks a bit better after a hard loss to Kanade last round. Kanade also looks a bit more normal with a doubling on Hitagi. Kanade still looks like the clear number 1 this year, though.