View Single Post
Old 2008-03-30, 16:54   Link #493
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Gah, always hated top 5's. There are so many excellent animes out there, it's just too hard to have to choose only 5 of them >_<.
But anyway, here's mine;

1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni; Just... Wow. I love this anime so much that I have all of its mangas saved on my computer, I have all the games, I plan on buying a PS2 just to play Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Kakera Musubi-, I plan on buying the Umineko games, and I've read every single thread in the Higurashi section of Animesuki (which means that I "kinda" know what I'm talking about when it comes to Higurashi).
2. Code Geass; At first I thought it was kinda ridicule, but I have to admit, no series have ever interested me that much (well, actually, Higurashi did too). I was glued to my chair as I watched every single episode.
3. Kanon 2006; Probably the series with the most dramatic moments.
4. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; No one will ever be able to explain how epic this series is. If you don't know what GAR means, well, you've got only one option; watch this. Nao.
5. ef - a tale of memories; I cried buckets at the end of this series. Next stop; playing the game itself. *angry at the fact that the game's translation has been given up*

Honorable mentions go to Clannad and Death Note, but...
- The second part of Death Note sucked (yes, it did)
- Regarding Clannad, it was pretty obvious that KyoAni tried to squeeze in everything, but failed to. Plus, starting the series with the game's two weakest routes wasn't a really good idea...

Last edited by Featherine B.; 2008-03-30 at 17:12.