View Single Post
Old 2005-12-28, 08:56   Link #30
Orath
Gunpla newborn

Send a message via MSN to Orath
char character might be one of the most intresting, intriguing, intellegent (err infinite ) in the whole Gundam sagas.. including UC, AU, and CE if not the no1 character.. and i think its undeniable..
i have been hearing of char this and that. and never really understood his character till i saw Zeta. he shines so much in it. but the real reason is the background he developed in Gundam 0079 and go to a tragedic ending in CCA. watch those three first and then you can talk about char . he has a noble heart but is living in a hellish world and tries to do what he can to reach a happy conclusion for humanty though sometimes with the wrong methods .. but alas.. he is HUMAN.. (unlike immortal cant go wrong kira:lacus).. alot of females go down for him some who he dont treat good but alas he is a normal MAN (unlike hareem athrun ).. he likes the red color.. so he PAINTS his MSs in red. and kick some butt in them (unlike someguy who strangely always gets red MSs and go self destructing them ). he have an ideal that since he took the name char aznable he tried so hard to acheive and till he paid his life for it (unlike Mr. getting mind lost several times and repeat mistakes)
see his character is so sophisticated that sunrise had to give the red color to some guy and the mask to another and the ideals to a third. cause only tomino can pull them in one,, thats Char Anzable..
lastly its a shame the VA for the bad excuse of an evil gil is Char's.

Last edited by Orath; 2005-12-28 at 22:47.
Orath is offline   Reply With Quote