Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 19:18   Link #9264
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

E5 is a great all rounder but a pain in the ass if you grind for it... I mean look at how long UTE is taking. Which is the best way to get tier 10s and enjoy them without having painstakingly grind is to free com the shit out the in between tiers. But overall worth the tank since they said it was a commonly used cw tank. Though you could just as same get a mbt like the Leo I or T62A, which are good tanks but will blow up within mind of exposure. Frankly I've having fun in the Maus trolling like episode 11... but lately I don't have time to even log on so I uninstalled on the desktops and will reinstall after I fixed my laptop. In the meantime I have just been watching anime try to catch up before fall anime comes out in around October.

But before I uninstall I am halfway to getting the trolling E100 and IS 4. Hopefully will be back before new anime season/series come out.

As for the Hellcat best line to get there is the M10 wolverine line becuz it does better than the turreted line becuz the T49 has a knack of blowing up alot in matches more than it's M10 wolf counterpart.