View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 03:29   Link #558
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
You have to wonder how hard it was for them to develop GVG Next with the existing GVG material. I don't know anything about making games but I imagine it was a lot easier than making GVG. The same thing can be said about a PSP port for GVG Next
The actual process of constructing the engine and making the new 3D models/animation is not hard with their resources. However, balancing the game, and actually making it feel like a superior version of GVG is hard.

GVG had terrible balancing issues, while GVG Next (actually already built) is spending the rest of the time for open beta testing.

You are correct, the chances of PSP port is very high. Especially since they've taken out G Cross-over. However a PS2 version is also what fans want, and we're not sure which way Bandai would go for (i'm actually guessing PSP too, but don't get hyped up for a game that's not announced yet).

Oh and RDFMASTER, don't trust anything Wikipedia says, it's just fans typing their speculation.

PSP version is not coming out on March 2009, the Arcade version is. All the videos you see on Youtube now are all just the testing version, the actual game is not out yet. The arcade market is really huge in Asia, and they wouldn't be dumb enough to release the home version at the same time (killing their left hand with their right).
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote