Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 21:15   Link #1077
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Yea...great mind reader

And oh come on, Sylvia jealous? Well...maybe a little but what you gonna do? I did say she was sheltered and isn't as "open" (no puns intended) as Charlotte, so her social skills is rusty. On the contrary, I should be telling Teppei to get his ass moving onto talking to her instead of being a rock. It is the guys who "should" be chasing after the girls, not the other way round. Seriously, anime has screwed up our thought patterns
At this point for Sylvia the way i see it is: She's quite mixed about the whole Fiance business. Obviously they hadn't met before they were introduced to each other as Fiance(e)s and she mistook him as a creeper when they first met . After spending time together and seeing his actions, she is beginning to warm up to him (as shown in Ep 5 when she's on the phone) but the constant teasing of Charlotte and her Family affects her pride and won't allow her to admit it, and get closer to Teppei. While Charlotte on the other hand doesn't mind pride (As shown from her Horse riding adventures). Charlotte obviously knows what she wants and is going after it, while having a conflict inside about Teppei and Sylvia's Engagement, But it really seems like her emotions to Teppei is more important to her than Sylvia (Public Displays of Affection in front of Sylvia). Though It would be interesting if she was forced to get close to Teppei to assassinate him . But it seems there is an external influence that is forcing Charlotte away from Teppei and it's not Sylvia. Both Seika and Yuu are extreme longshots even 5 episodes in.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote