View Single Post
Old 2010-04-17, 08:14   Link #544
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
It wasn't bad, but his voice was kinda a little too 'genki'. It's not bad, but I just really liked Junichi Suwabe. I actually can't wait to hear which seiyuu they pick for the next Anison special.
How often are these anison specials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
Kawasumi Ayako is great too <3 I like both versions of Nodami. But Seki's Chiaki is miles better then Tamaki Hiroshi because Tamaki fails to bring out the tsundere out of Chiaki...
Yeah, I used to like Tamaki Hiroshi when he was a bit more filled out (during the original drama run), but anime Chiaki is waaaay better, especially from the Paris arc onwards. But I'm just really partial to Ueno Juri and the better musical performances in the drama...I used to learn piano, you see, and still play once in a blue moon...

Quote:
Nothing much happened in the special I thought. Except I kept staring at Sakurai's fake glasses and Marina's legs.
Despite what I said last time...I still haven't gotten round to this! *sweatdrops*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Spring Special for Continuum Shift.

And damn Arc Systems for censoring stuff, haha. ._.;
OMG that was hilarious! And all the work the staff and the translator put into it! (I never want to translate an entire radio show, because everyone talks too quickly, not to mention over each other!) But I agree - it's such a pity they edited out all those parts about ドM and other 'questionable content'! I want to know what they said!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
I'm too scared to venture into 2ch threads period. orz
Most of it's not all that scary - the threads just move way too quickly! But it's probably not a good time to start anyway... Apparently there's quite a big fuss going on in there now, regarding manga, copyright and overseas fans...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2010-04-17 at 19:38.
karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote