View Single Post
Old 2010-09-15, 16:50   Link #10
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatch2muchanime View Post
Well DMC3 was the only fantastic game of the series thus far but I still love the universe

We don't know if it's a reboot, seems like it sure but he is skinny as shit and choppy black hair in what seems like a MORE post apocalyptic universe and from the trailer he was captured and tortured and starved which could easily explain the look.
Well that or it could just be DMC "the prequel", you know the stuff that comes before.
Set bfore the 1st DMC game, how Dante came to be. Maybe we'll see his hair change colour during the course of the game or at the end and how he becomes the bad ass mofo we all know and inspire to be

or then again maybe it's some sorta clone of Dante with mixed memories of Dante and whatnot.

There a few options on what this could be, yea I'll agree it doesn't look good just going by face value but I won't judge it till I've seen the proper thing.

But things haven't gone all that well for Ninja Theory and don't think anyone can really get their hopes up even if they looking forward to how this new direction the franchise is taking.