View Single Post
Old 2011-04-23, 04:57   Link #952
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
How come Ichika is so weak. He does so good at serious battles, but the LN says that he lost most of the practice matches against other girls.
Laura>Charlotte>Rin>Cecilia>Houki>Ichika.
Rin has only 1 year of IS training and she pwns Ichika easily. Ichika is only improving in terms of his IS changing forms but not in terms of skills. He displayed nice skills in volume 3 in co-battle with Charlotte, but other than that he does nothing. He gets trained by the strongest girl in academy, and Houki who was only slightly stronger than Ichika is now way stronger than Ichika. The gaps between them got bigger. So Ichika seems like he has no spotlight or purpose in the story except for making him look cooler in terms of harem king. I was expecting Ichika to be the strongest in his year by end of his first year, but that might be asking too much to the author.....
That rank no longer apply now. Houki just got a hax power-up thanks to her being able to unleash Kenran-butou at will. With Kenran Butou, her IS superior spec, and the two hax weapon(become 3 in vol 7), I don't think even Charlotte can win against her right now. Like I said, the author favored her too much development wise. Beside that, now that Cecilia can do "Flexible" with her Bits, I doubt Rin can win against her.

Charlotte is very skillful piloting wise, but her machine is too outdated. Pretty soon, she'll be the 2nd weakest one within the group next to Ichika unless she got a better IS or a major upgrade on her IS.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote