Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-13, 21:52   Link #4033
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhalo191 View Post
I mean, when did the cyborgs get released from the program?

I know that they are still undergoing it after about 7 months from the JS incident from SSM3.

I don't think they finished it in SSX yet though, maybe they had special permission to help since the city was in danger.

Cinque was a witness concerning the event as well, stated in Disc 2

Some time between after SSX and Vivd perhaps?

Edit: Now that I think about it more, does it mean Sein, Otto and Deed were more well-behaved/took the program more seriously than the other four (seriously doubt this point considering Cinque's and Sein's character) or is it because they help out at the Church so they are free earlier?

I don't think severity of crimes has anything to do with this, since rehabilitation only checks if you're back to "normal".
I was under the impression it was the severity of the crime that prevented rapid rehabilitation and release from imprisonment/rehab. I'm sure pretty much everyone was serious about learning about 'normal' social interaction and acceptable modes of expression (as opposed to Jail Scaglietti-esque terrorist acts).

Please remember that Cinque is significantly older than most of the Numbers and have been active longer, thus probably committed quite a number of crimes.