Thread: Licensed Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica
View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 14:49   Link #100
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Does this one contain all of the Crimson novels? My japanese reading skills are below abysmal http://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/47973...pf_rd_i=489986
If it does it's a shame it doesn't ship out of Japan then. The game version I'm looking for is the PC one since my PS2 died awhile ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprene View Post
it's just a limited edition of vol 4
If you don't even know that what are you going to do with the novel?
Incidentally, I just received the box, and, as the specification in fact said, it does contain all 4 novels, and they did ship it out of Japan. For a while Amazon was sold out, though, so if you're thinking about getting it, it might be a good idea sooner rather than later.

And, incidentally, I'm not ashamed to admit that, contrary to all the conventional wisdom both here and in Japan, I actually like this show. I'm not surprised because I was also one of the few who liked Kagihime, which this show sort of reminds me of in some ways. If there were any translators out there interested in translating the show, I'd be more than happy to work on the rest (whatever's needed), but given the minimal interest and abundance of other more popular shows, I'm not holding my breath either. For my part, though, I'm already planning to buy the DVDs; the characters, setting, and music just work for me, not to mention that the OP and ED are really nice. So yeah, +1 fan -- maybe the only one.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote