View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 18:31   Link #16
Rainbowman

My review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-It looks like the revolutionary army makes their appearance at the battlefield, and Mihawk is fighting against them. Sengoku wants them stopped, but the rebels end up starting the TV broadcast again..... which focuses on Buggy.
Looks like Sengoku didn't foresee this. I bet he wasn't happy with the broadcast starting up again.

Quote:
-It turns out that the New World captain Squado is a government spy (Cipher Pol?), and he proceeds to stab Whitebeard's chest.....
I knew Whitebeard was going to take damage eventually, but to take it from a traitor in his ranks was something I never expected.

Quote:
Also, I love how Buggy was pretty much the first thing shown on the TV when the re-airs. Of course this further pushes the clown's rise to the top. The revolutionaries appearing comes as no surprise either, naturally. Still, interesting that Dragon hasn't been mentioned yet. I guess he'll make a flashy entrance a few chapters down the line or something......
I wonder if this is the same revolutionaries that freed Robin from the Tequila Wolf working area?

Quote:
Also, the PX army attacks Doflamingo, and he uses his string powers to manipulate them, as well.
Why the Pacifistas were attacking Doflamingo I might never know but he seems he got it under his control (so to speak). Doflamingo is still using his powers but they still haven't been mentioned yet. I wonder if there would be a log book coming out with such info?