View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 20:10   Link #24
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted here! Sorry for that, I was a bit absorbed with the project and other things and kind of forgot about this discussion.

Anyway, Solstice Cross, thank you very much for the offer to help, but I should probably mention two things first: firstly, right now, I'm nowhere NEAR the point in the game where there are Knightmare battles yet. (Translating scene by scene really slows things down.) Besides, I already have people who have volunteered to do that, so I wouldn't want to impose on you as well. And secondly, for the translations, I'm afraid that giving out the "scripts" for other people to translate isn't very practical. You see, most of my time is spent actually re-typing the Japanese writing from the game screen onto the computer, with translations after every bunch of text. That's why just typing up just the Japanese only to send off for someone to translate is a bit time-consuming. If it were to correct the translations already done, though, that's a different story. We already have someone doing that, but considering how many scenes there are, we could use as many hands to help as possible so that it may move more quickly. Also, if you were willing to type up the Japanese text and translations for a scene yourself (or your friend, perhaps), then that would also be welcome. (Trust me, though, if you don't know kanji, it will take a while just to transcribe the text. Also, you would have to follow the same format in my translations.)

Well, I guess that's about all I have to say on the matter. If you're still interested in helping, please tell me as soon as you can.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote