View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 18:36   Link #1289
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
KYH was practically in coma for the whole of the match. If Taku manages to challenge KYH, he would be standing in front of her bed in Cyan Pile while having a free kill. She was most likely burst linked as she has Silver Crow on her watchlist.
Who knows really? Fights in Brain Burst are done in Accel mode, which are done in an accelerated time frame. The entire fight probably lasted 1 minute at the most in real time, and I find it hard to believe that KYH's condition suddenly improved in that small of a time frame that she would be unconscious at one end and fully functional at the other.

As such, I'm of the opinion that she was simply awakened by Haru during his monologue, but took a long time in being fully awake in the accel world because Haru wasn't actively trying to wake her up. If she was forcefully awakened though, like being challenged in a duel, she would be in full form to defend herself.

Of course, all speculation, but it's what I think is the most logical one considering what we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol no, not equal.
I dunno man, what has Chiyu done for Taku really? She worried for him, made him a sammich as a result, and cabled as well. All of which she did for Taku before she did for Haru. I say it's pretty darn equal.

Of course, Taku being the possessive freak read things the wrong way.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote