Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 04:00   Link #10805
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaRealist View Post
You said you have Aspergers Syndrome, have you considered transferring to a college that is more accepting towards people with autism spectrum disorders?

I attended a state school and state schools definitely have the highest percentage of insensitive assholes of just about any place in society. Frats are where the worst of these assholes hang out.

90% of frat bros are racist, ignorant, bastard who basically just want to sexually assault women and get away with it. As you can imagine, the women who go after these men (sorority girls) are just as bad if not worse. Personally, I only went to frat parties if I felt like fighting, which in retrospect was a really stupid thing to do.

I also transferred to a smaller liberal arts college after that and the environment was very friendly to people with autism spectrum disorders. I've had several friends ad two girlfriends with autism spectrum disorders and lots of people with these disorders come to school here.

I dunno if this is an option for you, but it might make you happier.
Ahhh... not really an option as I don't have a car and am still living at home. My AS unfortunately has led to an annoying maturity lag that has slowed down my leaving home. Fortunately, I'm hoping it will happen in a few years, and besides, people date in high school while they still live at home and don't have cars.

But its not as bad as it seemed. That was just another stupid thing I posted late at night that I decide to elaborate on in a follow-up post later. That said, I know that there are plenty of attractive girls that are not in sororities- and I know a few of the sorority girls casually and they don't seem too bad... That said as far as my definition of attractive, it doesn't help that I find the girls that generally smaller in figure, but well endowed in all the right areas- the typical standard of hotness, to be attractive, so there is increased competition.

I'm sure I'll find someone eventually, it might help to join more groups and clubs etc, which as far as meeting people would have to same effect. Wish there was some sort of singles group...
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote