View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 10:31   Link #2402
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
If you have a nico account, first half (sm15618435) and second half (sm15618528). Sorry for those without one, I haven't found it elsewhere...but there are guides for nicodouga registration around
Thank you so much!

Seeing them all lined up like this, I realize Bake really has a god tier cast. If they could somehow include Sakamoto Maaya, it would make become the best female cast of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Well, she was pretty cute. Left me wondering though, why she's seems so different in events to how she is on radio (she's known for being a sadist!)
Kana-chan's nervous in front of crowds; she said it herself at the beginning of the event, and you could definitely see that was true - she had troubles talking, etc... however, she did relax a bit throughout the show which led to her teasing the host on a few occasions.

On the other hand, only her coworkers are around during radio shows, so she isn't inhibited and can be herself here. She was pretty damn nuts in some of the radio shows I've listened to, definitely very different from the soft-spoken characters she's used to voicing
She must have had tons of fun voicing Mahiru (Kamisama Dolls) this season.