Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 09:12   Link #21809
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Mhh, from here all I see is that Europe as a whole is in recesion becasue they forgot a simple fact, you cannot expend more than you earn. Back on the '70s here in Mexico we did just that and lost a whole generation recovering (meanwhile the world moved on). The problem is that I see europe is overheated politicaly, getting results is no longer about right or wrong, in the minds of the people is about left or right, which is not the same thing.
I won't defend the borrowing of private and public sector because along with neo-nazis supporting then those policies in Greece (and most of non-germanic-European countries and bankers/investors) were the reasons I left my own country almost a decade ago... but in "democracies" public opinion is vulnerable to advertised half-truths. When the borrowers protect the corrupt in their own soil (as Germany and Switzerland did and still do), along with "their" money, I can hardly blame anyone over-reacting, because they have suffered a decade-long Goebels-styled-propaganda that manipulated them as the sheepish peasants that they are to their own doom... not only in Greece, but soon for all of Europe, unless they manage to make Greece again the scapegoat, since the people leading the country there again try their best to gain that role. I am afraid that is just the prelude to another of those "great" wars that have not taught anyone nothing over the last three millennia