Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 16:28   Link #21818
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
And to all PIIGS's blaming others: fuck you!
If you think you can do so well without "Merkozy" than stop taking German money. Without that you would've been totally bankrupt already. So instead of pay cuts that means zero pay. You want to stop austerity? Fine. But tell me with whose money first!
You did the opposite of austerity for a long time now, and it didn't really work out.
The people of Ireland have accepted the "Merkozy" measures in a plebiscite with a good 60% last week, btw, instead of burning Nazi flags.
It's funny how you insult the Irish right before praising them a few sentences afterwards.

I would personally say the same to you that you said to us folks on the periphery of the European Union but I'm more interested in seeing my country and the rest of Europe get back on track so that Germany and France can keep exporting your wares to us like you do now!

Don't forget that one of the reasons that France and Germany are doing so well on their deficits is that you paid good money through the EEC/EU to basically destroy the agriculture and other industries of the countries you now impose harsh austerity measures on as a way to keep us alive just well enough that we could keep buying French potatoes and German cars!

In the meanwhile we're working for 600€ a month (if we even get a job) trying to make a living in this god forsaken Europe that the previous generation left for us! Are we to blame for being stupid to the point of allowing the French and Germans to buy us out during the last 20 years? Yes, we clearly are at fault for that. Are you guys as well? Yes! Are you personally responsible? Just as much as I am.

So stop being a bloody narcissist and remember that there are those of us who see friends and family loose their jobs and even their homes day after day and can't do a bloody thing about it because we have no freaking money!

And the bloody ratings agencies keep doing a fantastic job of creating self-fulfilling prophecies because the so called "Mercozy" duo made sure that the ECB was unable to use anything to shield the eurozone because their respective countries weren't the ones being attacked!

The rating agencies are bloody vultures who had their fill predicting the downfall of Greece, had their fun attacking Portugal and now are after Spain.

PS: Am I pissed off? Bloody hell I am and even more so when you get people telling my country that we have to lower our salaries which are already some of the lowest in the union!