View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 03:00   Link #73
webkid94
*Author

Definite yes:
Jormungand season 2 - KOKO LOCO IS BACK
Psycho Pass - Akira Amano artwork is awesome, her storytelling? Not awesome. Hopefully Urobuchi is writing as rumored to be.
Robotics;Notes (I'm already certain my huge expectations for this show are not a good idea)
[K] - Looks awesome as hell
Btoom! - This is the kind of series Madhouse is good at
Shinsekai yori - Looks awesome and creepy and fascinating.

Maaaaybe (test it and see)
Magi - Shota Aladdin? Oh boy..Alibaba for whatever reason looks like a mix of various Mamoru Miyano voiced characters (especially Kida from DRR). Looks interesting.
Chuunibyou - Kyo Ani impressed me with Hyouka, so I'll give this one a chance.
Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun - Brains Base? Check. Shoujo? Uhhh.....
Zetsuen no Tempest - What is with BONES series and pretty boys? Still, looks awesome for a BONES series and lol Mari Okada. Want to see where this goes with her.
Sakurasou - Another Mari Okada show lol, but the premise sounds really disrespectful towards women which is weird that the director is a female. Main character sounds like Kirito from SAO (which I don't like), and I'm going to cringe every time he speaks.
Code Breaker - Looks like Code Geass + Death Note, and FMA: Brotherhood's director is getting me motivated to watch this
New Hayate anime - That subtitle sounds so ridiculously cliche. I do not like the fact it's not a season 3, but having the creator write the new story feels like a blatant compromise between totally original and adaptation. Still, I'll give it a watch if there's tons of Hina <3
Onii-chan anime - Wasn't going to watch but I hear male protagonist is bearable and hopefully Silver Link will go back to the SHAFT-style sorely needed in Kokoro Connect.

NOPE.jpg
Girls und Panzer - More of this crap? Director needs to give us season three of Ookiku Furikabutte already.
Little Busters - I've realized I just don't like Key animes: do they all have to be full of melodrama? I'm curious how J.C.Staff will ruin this one though.
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote