View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 13:19   Link #382
kitten320

Well that was probably the only interesting episode so far for me but considering that we had 4 episodes till now, there are a lot issues.

a) More than a year has passed yet Kirito and Asuna act like if they knew each other only for few days. I understand that they separated their ways but come on. We are not talking about several weeks but months! It's over a year now. There is no way they didn't meet during all this time. Game is not that massive.

b) Asuna didn't even know that you could see the name in a corner but now she is a leader of major guild? She sure grew fast, but what about addict gamers? Shouldn't they be outdoing her?
This might not have been so glaring if there was several episode gap, not just 2. It simply looks rushed.

c) Kirito is a lonely wolf yet here he is playing together with others... why a sudden change?

d) We are also introduced to a new character yet it looks like they've know him for ages... so many gaps!

This freaking time skips are not giving anime any justice.
As I said before it looks like author had no idea how to develop things so he just skipped through so he could get to juicy parts faster.

Well I heard that novel is better and that anime skips from like chapter 1 to 10 in one episode so can't blame author but really?

Well next episode seems to be a continuation of this one so I shouldn't have much problems with it... hopefully.