View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 15:31   Link #395
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sorry but when did I ask for anyone to agree with my opinion?
I'm not nitpicking on anyone's posts here. I'm simply stating my opinion yet every time I do, there are bunch of people who are trying to prove me wrong.

It is not me who starts this debates. I'm simply stating what I feel. Not my fault that my opinion differs.

I appreciate that some people try to explain things to me, it does help. But some losers bash and neg rep just because my opinion is different and I didn't even say anything offending.
It is not me who neg reps but you SAO fans.

So sorry but that comment applies more to SAO fan base not me. They are the ones who should learn to respect others opinions.
This has nothing to do with respecting your opinion. It has to do with respecting you. No matter how negative your opinion, there are ways of stating it that are likely to promote good discussion and mutual understanding. People can disagree completely about something and still be cordial and respectful. And then there's your way of stating things: blowing up angrily about everything you don't understand and don't like and accusing the show of sucking just because it didn't develop the way you think it should, and then further blowing up angrily when anyone "tries to prove you wrong". And then you act surprised when you get neg rep?

It has nothing to do with your opinion. It has to do with you. You're the only one who can change the way you come across. You can't and shouldn't change your opinion, but you can change the way you express it, and that's what you'll need to do going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Then what is the point? So far I see none.
It is just typical shounen where they fight just to fight and live.
Perhaps you should just keep watching the show and allow it to reveal the point to you. Then, having seen how the whole thing develops, you can go back and see why previous things were done the way they were (including time skips, side-stories, main themes vs. secondary themes, the underlying message, etc.). Whether you enjoy it or not, who knows.