View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 13:04   Link #26
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillosopher
the reason for this is, i believe like stated earlier, the anime is virtually the same as the manga (well adapted). so, the only way imagination could come in is if you picture the faces on someone differently, or picture colors differently, but in this case you cant! its laid out for you in the manga and does not change in the anime! god forbid if you "imagin" a song playing during the action and drama scenes. or if you say "i imagined the voicings differently" therefore the anime sucks, fine, i believe the voiceings add much to the picture.

those who say anime people suffer from lack of imagination are just dead wrong!
... 'virtaully the same' in the case of Naruto that's completely wrong. I assume you havent read the manga and watched the anime counterpart.

The way imagination comes into place is that you can 'see' or rather thinK... of the manga as moving pictures in itself. People who like anime usually say it's 'boring'. The anime alters stuff in the manga for the worse.

Those who find novels boring is usually for the reason they have a lack of imagination they say it's just 'words and it's boring'.

Those who actually have read an equal amount of both say are up to date on both the anime and manga would have a more valid opinion that someone just say they read 1 chapter and didn't like it.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote