View Single Post
Old 2010-12-01, 11:48   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji112 View Post
I think it would be cool if the opposite of friendship no jutsu also applied. Zombies who refused to leave their new bodies because they are too filled with hate to rest in peace.
-That can only really apply to the zombie jinchuuriki, Hanzou, Kakuzu and maybe the previous kage. The rest of the zombies died on rather "peaceful" terms (in other words, without real regrets). Asuma, Neji's father, Dan, Chiyo and whoever else I'm missing here. But even if we have hate-filled zombies, I doubt most of them actually ENJOY being toyed with by a bespectacled snake of a man suffering from abandonment issues. I think they'd sooner commit mass-release out of pride instead.

-In other news, it seems Naruto cannot gain access to the Kyuubi's full form like Killer Bee...yet. It seems that this transformation needs the co-operation of both the host and the bijuu, which Naruto and the Kyuubi do not have. So when Naruto tries to fully transform, it backfires on him and he turns into a chibi fox (supposedly this is so cute, it makes fangirls squeal wildly). So no Kyuubi transformations for now, but we at least know what is the next logical step in Naruto's flow of power.