View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 23:40   Link #461
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Hey there, I bet most of you know by now...but I'm going to share with you guys anyways. Anime Insider (Apr. Issue) just announced about Peach-Pit:

"Medical Woes worried their fans, but Peach-Pit, the acclaimed creative duo behind Shugo Chara!, Zombie-Loan and Rozen Maiden, is returning to work after one was hospitalized in December.
The announcement was made on Peach-Pit's official website. Although the duo never revealed which of the two was affected, one of the two mangaka was stuck by a sudden illness, and all of Peach-Pit's ongoing series were halted for an extended convalescence. Peach-Pit thanked its fans for their well wishes, renewed its creative commitment, and asked that its fans continue their support.

As American release schedules lag behind the publication of the japanese manga volumes, fans on this side of the pacific will likely not be affected by the hiatus. Currently, Peach-Pit have three titles in serialization: Shugo Chara! in Nakayoshi, Zombie-Loan in Monthly G-Fantasy and Rozen Maiden in Weekly Young Jump. Del Rey releases Shugo Chara! in English, with six volumes available, and Zombie-Loan is published by Yen Press, with five volumes so far. TOKYOPOP published the first Rozen Maiden series, but no deal has yet been made regarding the second series."

That's all the A.I. have said so far.

Last edited by Ancient Death; 2009-04-09 at 23:41. Reason: English
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote