View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 15:46   Link #4532
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

To be fair, Tohma's relationship with Lily seems to be more straightforward than previous male-female ones in the frnachise. Unlike Yuuno he's a determined boy that, while gently, is also angry at various aspects of his life and channel that anger into fuel his motivation to cintinue living as himself, in resume, he's a more agressive character and that helps to erase that image of "men are the weak sex in the Nanohaverse". Also, unlike Chrono, is a main character which guarantees he will always receive some decent amount of focus from time to time which will help to(arguably, it depends on Tsuzuki's writing skills) flesh out his developement and relationship with other characters more.

One needs to be blind to not be aware of all the teasing Tsuzuki is making around those two, inner bonding, engage ring, engage suit(black for the male, white for the female), needing Lily to be "himself". Of course, knowing Tsuzuki, this probably will never reach official status but the hints are there. Also, so far, Isis seems to care deeply for both of them like a big sis or something which fits with Tsuzuki's writing style as i think he would prefer to avoid the whole "Love Triangle" thing.

By the way, i don't know why but i have the arkward feeling that Veyron and Curren could make a good couple(well, as "good" as a couple of serial killers can be xDU).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote