View Single Post
Old 2007-05-13, 23:31   Link #16
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I may have my own preferences to this kind of things, but frankly, I'd nail everyone's coffins.

Nanoha and Fate...well, the dynamic is there, the fans are there, the possibility, itself is there as well. But the continuous reinforcement of their "friendship" especially on Nanoha's side of things (( for well...everyone )) many times kind of reflect that this show doesn't really dwell or lean to sides. As for "more than friends" stuff, I agree...if this wasn't anime. C'mon, we've seen worse, and they're still friends, and sadly for those, I don't think StrikerS will venture beyond that.

Likewise to Yuuno. Well, I suppose Yuuno and the rest's relationship, mainly Nanoha reflects the inner similarity of their workaholic attitudes, to extents where, both of them are clearly great buddies no less than Vita, or Fate, or whoever friends... it somehow at the same time, shows their distance. It's not something nailed and beat after death, but likewise I don't see it occuring. Like CrazyP said, friendship to extents that they look like siblings and almost like couples, that's what Nanoha is all about. It can be easily mistaken for something more, but the undertones showed they the fine line...is still there and not backing down.

Wolkenrietter....Naahhhhhh.

Other aspects really depend more on how they're done, but sadly...I foresee open-endedness. Maybe they'll finalize something, but I don't think we'll ever see it in the anime. Maybe like the whole C.E 74 Data File or Voice of Distant Star epilogue, but within contextual development...not too shabby.

C2F, exactly. Friendship = Safe Zone and THE Zone :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.