View Single Post
Old 2007-07-01, 14:11   Link #24
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
id say she "is" the biggest moe bomb to rival even the great loli fate chan...has got to be that voice ~ kudos to the seiyuu! ^.^
The voice, and the fact tat she stares at pretty much everything with innocent wide eyed wonder. That's pure moeness right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Shit, what's with Nanoha's "fighting/as a mage/the only thing I can do" narration? I know narrations are merely dramatics, but I've getting severe Kira/Athrun vibes from her...which means she'll probably screw up somewhere in the near future.
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Kira/Athrun vibe. I mean, there are multiple anime heroes that said the same, or lines that are virtually the same, and still kicked ass.

Quote:
Wow... so the Teana/Chrono talks actually had some minor substance to it. Teana responds extremely stiffly to the situation though... she looked totally out of place with the friendly atmosphere of RHC. Though she later softened up to Acous... though I can't help but feel suspicious about it.
Teana has always been the more disciplinairy of the squad, barring her little emo-trip. I would have been surprised if she didn't act all stiff and nervous.

Quote:
As expected, the ban on conventional weapons got some explanations... Conventional my foot.
I didn't understand much of it, but when I saw the big bomb dropping I was going "That's conventional? What the hell do they concider inconventional!?"

Quote:
Next week, Sisters and Daughters...if Sisters refer to SubaGinga, then the Numbers are Jail's daughters!? Or it is Vivio...but it's plural... More Jail next week too..
I'm thinking it both refers to the Nakajima sisters. Maybe we get a bit more information on the entire familly.