Thread: Civilization V
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 12:29   Link #187
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Yeah forests and jungles are extremely annoying because they block your ranged unit's view. In one game I even used workers to cut down forests and free the view before launching a particularly difficult attack. You just need to protect them with strong defensive units while they fortify. They usually can resist 2-3 turns, and you can always switch them.

Huge maps tend to crash my game too and that's I generally avoid them. It's a pity but even high end PCs have problem dealing with that. It's fine as long as you don't uncover the whole map though, but then what's the point?

Ranged units with double attacks are obviously your most overpowered asset until you get bombers. China gets those for free, but you can only use them for one era until they become obsolete. You should always try to get that with your siege weapons. A rocket artillery with double attack, one range increment and autorepair is simply godly. Think carefully before taking upgrades VS cities or defensive bonuses. Unless it's a short game I rather go with 3 barrage or 3 accuracy for my siege weapons, it will pay in later eras.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote